This course covers case studies and engage in discussion questions that cover professional ethics, fair positions in tax returns, ethical issues in tax practice, fairness in financial reporting, and integrity.
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Fair positions in tax returns
- Ethical issues in tax practice
- Fairness in financial reporting
- Integrity and materiality judgments
- Ethics involving related party, pro forma results and accounting change disclosures
CPAs and tax practitioners who need to complete an ethics course.
- Identify the AICPA's professional ethics standards that apply to situations in public practice and industry.
- Recognize potential problem areas concerning compliance with ethics standards.
- Recall the criteria for evaluating the fairness of financial statements, as well as the fairness related to tax returns and tax practice.
Non-Member Price $129.00
Member Price $99.00