Is it time to begin adding personal financial planning services to your existing practice? Gain the necessary skills to assess whether adding these services to your practice makes sense. This course examines the benefits and potential pitfalls of creating this type of entity; the skills of how to develop the appropriate infrastructure; and the appropriate type of entity and licensing requirements. We’ll take a look at associating with appropriate financial services companies and professionals, staffing, technology, networking and other features of launching this new service, as well as the six steps of the financial planning process and how to apply them to each planning discipline. The webcast was originally broadcast on June 30, 2016. Note: There is a minimum passing rate of 70% for this course.
- Business structure of the practice
- Practice management
- Licensing and regulatory requirements
- Personal financial planning process
CPAs exploring the possibility of adding personal financial planning services to their practices.
- Identify the factors necessary in determining whether it pays to add personal financial planning services to your practice.
- Determine the prerequisites in each area of personal financial planning.
- Determine how to set up, market and employ technology in a financial planning practice.
- Identify licensing and regulatory requirements necessary to operate in this environment.
Non-Member Price $89.00
Member Price $69.00