Wednesday, May 21, 2014
8:45am – 12:15pm
Cloud Accounting - it's the new normal! With the cloud computing market expected to reach $148.8 billion this year, cloud accounting is quickly becoming the new norm for many businesses. If you are a CPA, a recent Microsoft survey showed that most businesses will be looking to their CPAs for information and advice on moving to the cloud. Are you informed and ready to respond to these clients? And if you are a CPA in industry, you may be missing an opportunity to streamline your finance systems, generate more timely information and save money on IT infrastructure costs.
This course will provide you with valuable insights about moving accounting and ERP systems to the cloud.
We will discuss the state of the cloud accounting software market, compare and contrast the major cloud accounting vendors and discuss the impact of cloud-based accounting on audit and implementation engagements.
Don’t miss this important opportunity to provide value to your clients and to your own company.
- Defining the Cloud–Cutting through the hype and defining the different approaches to the client in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Selection Challenges–Who can your clients trust to still be in business in five years?
- Implementation and Integration Challenges-Why cloud accounting software can be significantly easier and incredibly more difficult…at the same time.
- Audit Risks to Consider–How will you need to change your engagement approach?
- Overview Cloud Accounting Software–What are the best solutions for small, medium and large businesses?
- Security and Confidentiality Issues–Is your clients’ data safe and secure?