The MassCPAs Career Center will provide job seekers with:
- FREE and confidential resume posting — Make your resume available to employers in the industry, confidentially if you choose.
- Job search control — Quickly and easily find relevant industry job listings and sign up for automatic email notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
- Easy job application — Apply online and create a password-protected account for managing your job search.
- Saved jobs capability — Save up to 100 jobs to a folder in your account so you come back to apply when you are ready.
MassCPAs Career Center will help streamline your hiring process with:
- Unmatched exposure for job listings — MassCPAs represents the largest audience of qualified accounting industry professionals.
- Easy online job management — You can enter job descriptions, check the status of your postings, renew or discontinue postings and even make payments online.
- Resume searching access — With a paid job listing, you can search the resume database and use an automatic notification system to receive email notifications when new resumes match your criteria.
- Company awareness — Along with each job posting, you can include information about your individual company and link to your web site. Submitted job postings are also automatically posted onto MassCPAs Twitter handle.
- Per Diem Jobs: Free to post your short-term, contract or tax season opportunity (members-only). Posts appear online for 60 days and in Friday@Five, MassCPAs weekly e-newsletter, or browse available Per Diem listings.
- Internships: Search our database of available internship positions or post an internship and provide a work experience that will allow a student a chance to develop skills and abilities that are difficult to learn in a classroom.
- Adjunct Faculty Positions: Post your available adjunct positions or browse available adjunct openings.
Post your resume in our Career Center to be seen by potential employers who are looking to hire!