Partner with MassCPAs to support and strengthen the profession in Massachusetts.
Every accounting firm in Massachusetts is a valuable partner of MassCPAs. As our membership grows, so does our ability to represent you and the CPA profession in Massachusetts to legislators, educators, other professions and consumers.
When all of your staff are MassCPAs members, your entire firm and clients gain access to information on issues and trends, a network of talent and resources, as well as a gateway to education, publications, savings and productivity. Being part of the firm-sponsored membership program sets your firm apart from non-member CPA firms.
- Savings: Discount on all employees' membership dues with MassCPAs; discounted registration (up to a $80 value) for each MassCPAs CPE seminar and conference; 20% off an on-site CPE course; 10% discount in our Find a CPA Directory; and a variety of savings for your employees on many products and services
- Convenience: One single dues invoice for all enrolled employees
- Your Connection to the Profession: One voice in the State House
- Recognition: Firm-sponsored membership firms are listed online and in SumNews, MassCPAs' bi-monthly magazine and are provided with a logo to display on their website and collateral
- The firm must have at least 10 employees on staff
- All certified and non-certified professional staff are required to join the program
- Non-certified professional staff may also include marketing and/or HR personnel
Contact Amanda Curtis at email@example.com for more information and to enroll.
Firms with 100% Membership
AAFCPAs | Aaron Smith, P.C. | Alkon & Levine, P.C. | Anstiss & Co PC | Anthony & Dodge, PC | BA, Inc. | Baker Newman Noyes | Baker Tilly | BDO USA, LLP | BerryDunn | Burkhart, Pizzanelli, PC | Caras & Shulman, PC | CBIZ & MHM | Clarke, Snow & Riley, LLP | CliftonLarsonAllen LLP | CohnReznick | Coles & Bodoin, LLP | CRR, LLP | Darmody, Merlino & Co., LLP | Deloitte LLP | Edelstein & Company LLP | E.J. Callahan & Associates | EY | Gonzalez & Associates P.C. | Grant Thornton | Grassi | Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP | Greenberg, Rosenblatt, Kull & Bitsoli, P.C. | G.T. Reilly & Company | Hague, Sahady & Co., P.C. | Jesson, Oslin & Associates, LLP | J.M. O'Brien & Company, P.C. | Johnson O’Connor | Katz Nannis + Solomon PC | King McNamara & Moriarty LLP | KLR | KPMG | LCW Certified Public Accountants | Leonard, Mulherin & Greene PC | LGA, LLP | Marcum LLP | Mazars | Meyers Brothers Kalicka, PC | Miller Wachman LLP | Newburg & Company, LLP | Nichols & Company, CPA, PC | O’Brien Fitzgerald Taylor Keaveney, PC | O’Brien, Riley & Ryan, P.C. | O’Connor Maloney & Co | Paresky Flitt & Company, LLP | PKF JND, P.C. | PKF O’Connor Davies | Powers & Sullivan, LLC | Provanzano & Marchesiani P.C. | PwC LLP | QRGA, LLP | Raphael & Raphael LLP | Romito Tomasetti & Associates PC | Roselli, Clark & Associates | Rosen & Associates, LLP | RSM | Schwartz & Schwartz, P.C. | Smith, Sullivan & Brown, PC | Stolberg Ebbeling & Blanchette LLP | Sullivan Bille PC | tonneson + co | Wald & Company, P.C. | Waldron H. Rand & Company, P.C. | Walter Shuffain | Withum | Wolf & Company, P.C.
FSM firms enroll all their certified (including remote staff) and non-certified client-facing staff in exchange for discounted membership dues and other exclusive benefits. Any staff can be enrolled at the discretion of the firm.
- Deeply discounted membership rate for certified and non-certified staff
- Provides an invaluable employee benefit
- CPE discounts for all staff (including seminars, conferences, in-house CPE and broadcast events)
- Staff access to member-only virtual roundtables and committees
- Recognition in SumNews, masscpas.org and MassCPAs social media
- Single invoice for easy dues renewal
- FSM logo to highlight your participation in the program
- The firm’s participation supports the growth and sustainability of the accounting profession
The membership year is May 1 – April 30. The renewal period is May 1 – July 30.
FSM firms will receive a list in March of current MassCPAs members linked to their firm. Firms will review and update their membership list to reflect current employees (employees can be added and removed online).
The firm’s annual dues invoice will be based off of the updated list.
The firm will be billed a one-time $30 administrative fee (in addition to the dues rate) for each new member who is added to the firm. Current MassCPAs members that have been added to the firm will not be subject to an administrative fee.
Certified Employees (Fellow Members)
Regular rate: $435
FSM rate: $359
Non-Certified Employees (Associate Members)
Regular rate: $299
FSM rate: $145
Administration Fee: $30 (one-time fee for new Fellow and Association Members)
If a new staff member joins the firm after the renewal period (May 1 – July 30), the firm can add the employee online or contact Amanda Curtis (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enroll them. If the employee is not a current MassCPAs member, they will be enrolled in membership and the firm will only be charged a $30 administrative fee. The firm will not owe dues for that employee until the following renewal period.
If a new employee is already a MassCPAs member and has not paid his/her dues, we will adjust the dues to reflect the FSM rate and invoice the firm. If the individual is a member and has paid his/her dues, we will add them to the firm with no charge.
The member retains their membership until the next membership year. The firm will not receive a refund for this employee. Memberships cannot be reciprocated to a new employee. However, if the firm adds new staff throughout the year (after the renewal period), they will be added as members and the firm will not have to pay dues (see how to enroll new employees above).