Recognize an MassCPAs member who has made an outstanding contribution to the accounting profession, their community, place of employment and/or to the development of women as leaders. Nominations will be accepted through Thursday, June 30, 2022. To nominate a phenomenal woman in the profession, click here.
There are two awards categories: Experienced Leaders (established members of the profession); and Emerging Leaders (professionals with 15 years or less experience).
Criteria for nominations can include (but are not limited to):
- Mentoring of other professionals
- Leadership or involvement in workplace initiatives and improvements
- Overall contributions to the profession and workplace
- Public or community service
- Involvement with their alma mater or other colleges and universities
Winners will be selected by a panel of past award recipients and MassCPAs leadership, and will be recognized during our Women's Leadership Summit on Tuesday, October 25, at the Westin Waltham.